Content copyright © Tramway Museum Society of Victoria Inc. Reproduced with permission.
Cover photo : Mal Rowe
Changes to Bylands Tramway Heritage Centre Operating Times
16 September 2008
From Sunday the 4th of January 2009, the Bylands Tramway Heritage Centre will now operate from 11am to 4pm and will now only be open to the public on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of a calendar month.
Due to availability of volunteers and other circumstances beyond our control, the TMSV Board decided to amend the operating times to best suit our current business requirements.
Annual General Meeting
28 July 2008
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Tramway Museum Society of Victoria Incorporated will be held at the Hawthorn Tramway Depot on Saturday 23rd August 2008, commencing at 2.00pm.
The business of the meeting will be:-
1. To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive the Board’s report.
3. Declaration of the election of Chairman, Deputy Chairman and members of the Board (three positions).
4. To receive and adopt the Statement of Accounts pursuant to S 30 of the Associations Incorporations Act 1981 (Vic)
5. To appoint an auditor for the ensuring year.
6. Any other business that may be legally raised.
28 July 2008
A reminder that membership renewals for 2008/2009 are now currently due. Renewal notices were posted with the June issue of Running Journal.
The Board wishes to advise that it has been necessary to review our membership subscription rates, and as a result has applied the following rates effective from this renewal period.
Annual membership $ 55.00,
Paid life Membership $550.00.
The annual service fee for a Paid Life Member remains at $5.00. All rates quoted are inclusive of GST.
For those members who made a donation with last years renewal, your receipt is enclosed with this newsletter, so please check your envelope before discarding it.